To have a signature of an Orange County notary public authenticated, you can visit any of our Orange County Clerk-Recorder office locations, or you can mail your request and supporting documents to the following address:
Orange County Clerk-Recorder
601 N. Ross Street,
Santa Ana, CA 92701.
A notary authentication verifies that the notary’s bond was registered in Orange County, was duly commissioned by the State of California and was active at the time of notarization. It does not validate the information within the document.
- All seals and signatures must be original.
- The seal must clearly show the name of the notary, commission number and date of expiration.
The fee is $13 per notary signature authenticated.
- We do not have a notary public on staff to notarize documents.
- We do not authenticate notary signatures from other counties.
- We do authenticate school transcripts, diplomas, and educational documents.